AI Assistant for
How much time do you spend googling for steps to configure your infrastructure or a one-liner script to make a change? Do you have too many cheat sheets to keep track of?
Get detailed answers within seconds with AdminPatron.
- Generate a specific access-list in that pesky format, or ask for the configuration of a new BGP or OSPF routing domain.
- Ask for a PowerShell script that gets all Virtual Machines with a specific name, and change their specifications. Done.
- Which steps were needed to connect two AWS VPC networks again? Or how do I open a port forward on an existing Kubernetes pod?
Here are some example questions that you can ask AdminPatron, listed for inspiration. Possible questions are only limited to the imagination. You should include as many details as possible for a good result.
- Write an Juniper SRX firewall policy that allows http and https to 10.0.0.10 and blocks the rest
- Give me Cisco Nexus configuration to set up a BGP domain with AS1234, announcing subnet 192.168.0.0/16
- Write an Cisco IOS access list that allows http, nfs, dns, and blocks the rest
- Give me the API call to Cisco ACI that creates a VLAN
- What are the steps to modify an AWS security group to allow http?
- What is the kubectl command to open outside port 80 to inside port 8080?
- What is the kubectl command to add a cronjob that runs every day?
- What is the Azure CLI command to deploy a new VM with a specific image?
- Write a PowerCLI script that gets all vSphere VMs with web in their name and shuts them down
- What are the steps to upgrade vSphere 6.5 to vSphere 7.0?
- Write me a PowerCLI script that sets DRS to manual on the cluster named Test
- How do I upgrade vRealize Network Insight 5.3 to vRealize Network Insight 6.7?
This service is based on the AI system called GPT-3 from OpenAI and costs money to operate. New accounts get 5 free questions, after which you can purchase additional of questions for $ 0.10 each.
There are 3 bundles: 50 questions for $5, 100 for $10, and 200 for $20.